The workshop fees have been lowed to their minimum: this is a free workshop ;), but mandatory registration (for organisation purposes). This workshop is co-located with the 10th Libre Software Meeting (http://2009.rmll.info/?lang=en).
The workshop will be an occasion for some members of Acceleo community to meet and to exchange ideas. This meeting will also be an opportunity to present some of the planned extensions to this tool and discuss MDE related subjects.
If you want to participate and/or attend, don't hesitate to contact me by email.
Topics of Interest
- New Eclipse Acceleo project (http://www.eclipse.
org/modeling/) m2t/?project= acceleo
- MOF-to-Text Language
- Validation with Acceleo
- Documentation generation
- Scripting generation (PHP, Python, Ruby, ...)
- Link with M2M transformations (ATL and others)
- Comparison with other generative engines
- Integration of Acceleo in a industrial tool chain
- Presentation of existing modules ("ready-to-use" generators)
Most of the talks will be 20-30 minutes long. Participants are welcome to propose a short talk presenting their project of their experience with Acceleo. Working languages are english and french. All slides and documents will be in english. Demos would be greatly appreciated :-)
- Registration: July 3rd, 2009 (Even if attendance is free, registration is mandatory for organisation purposes)
- Workshop Date : July 10th, 2009